Tuesday 13 December 2011

Kusudama Passion...

My name is Bea... I am 27 and passionate about paper.. I have started scrapbooking about two years ago..and this due to a friend who once showed me her mini albums..
It was only this year that I discovered origami...and of course as all good things, it was by mistake... ;-) This September I went to a scrapbooking fair, where at a seller's I saw this beautiful Traditional (Birthday) Kusudama hanging on display.. He told me that it is called a flower ball and I could find the tutorial on YouTube... From here to paper folding it was but a little step...;-)
I have become so crazy about folding Kusudamas, that I basically fold every day... I'm constantly trying to find new diagrams and variations to them.. ;-) Personally I am a fan of Flower Kusudamas which I find simply wonderful..

0 comments: